County & West Midlands Indoor Championships
3 February 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
County of Warwick Archery Association
(Affiliated to the Grand National Archery Society and West Midlands Archery Society)
County Indoor Senior and Junior Championships,
West Midlands Indoor Junior Championships
and Open Meeting
Sunday 3 rd February 2019
King Edward VI Handsworth School, Rose Hill Road, Handsworth, Birmingham.
(Use Hall Road entrance B20 2BQ).
Portsmouth. UK Record Status.
Compound archers will shoot on 3 spot faces. All other archers will shoot on
single spot faces.
Ends of 3 arrows in 2 minutes.
Mr A Leadbetter
Lady paramount: TBC
Sighters 10.00am. Last registration 9.45am.
Sighters 1.30pm. Last registration 1.15pm.
A trophy won by an archer shooting in session B will be awarded only if the winner is there to receive it. An archer shooting in session A may, by agreement with the tournament organiser, nominate someone else to receive their trophy.
All trophies must be signed for by an adult. By signing for a trophy the signatory is agreeing to return the trophy to the CWAA Tournaments Organiser before the 2020 Indoor Championships.
As on 3 rd February 2019
£10.00 per archer. Cheques payable to Quantum Archers.
The entry fee may be paid by bank transfer to the club’s HSBC account.
Sort code:40 11 43 / Account number: 41 30 45 42 (please make sure your name is against the transfer)
Archery GB dress regulations as shown in rule 307 will apply.
Entry forms to:
Derek Kelly, Flat 1, 63 St Peters Road, Handsworth, Birmingham. B20 3RP.
Include an email address or two large SAEs for the target list and results.
Derek Kelly 0121 551 9313 / 07706 774 704 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 27 th January 2019 or when full.
1. This is a Record Status Shoot and will be liable for drug testing. Competitors approached to give a sample must comply. If they refuse, that refusal will be treated as a positive result. Where an entry form contains one or more junior entries, the parents or guardians must countersign the form to signify that they consent to their child being tested if approached.
2. In view of the provisions of the Archery GB Protection of Children and Vulnerable Adults Policy, anyone wishing to take photographs or videos at this tournament must register with the tournament organiser.
1. Please wear non marking soft soled shoes to avoid the risk of damage to the floor.
2. While the hall is heated it may not be very warm.
3. The hall is well lit.
4. A valid G.N.A.S. card must be produced upon request of the organiser.
5. This is part of the CWAA ‘Complete Archer Award’.