- This event has passed.
Countesthorpe Triple | Day 1
The Foxes Archery Club
The Countesthorpe Triple
DAY 1 – 11th November 2018
Entry Form : Countesthorpe Triple 2019 entry form updated
The Countesthorpe Triple will be shot over three rounds – The Foxes UK Record Status Portsmouth on 11th November 2018, The Foxes UK Record Status Worcester on 9 th December 2018, and LAOFAC’s WA18m in January 2019 (possiblyon Sunday 20 th January).
A separate entry form is required for the Countesthorpe Triple and competitors are responsible for making sure that they enter each of the separate stages. Entries for the Countesthorpe Triple must be received by The Foxes on or before 11 th November 2018. Awards will be presented per category, depending on the number of entrants and at the discretion of the The Foxes Archery Club.
Seniors and Juniors £3
Closing date: Sunday 11 th November 2018, no refunds will be given after the closing date
Cheques payable to: The Foxes
Payment can also be made by BACs – please contact the Tournament Organiser for details.
Requests to enter by email / telephone must be followed up by an entry form and payment by post. No entry will be confirmed until payment is received.
Entries to: Tournament Organiser, The Foxes Archery Club, c/o 14 Court Close, Kirby Muxloe, Leicestershire LE9 2DD or to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. All competitors must be affiliated to ArcheryGB or a World Archery member organisation and must show their 2018/19 membership card on arrival. If you do not have a current card, you must provide proof that you have paid your affiliation fee to the Club you are representing at the event.
2. Shooting will be in accordance with ArcheryGB rules of shooting; all archers must comply with ArcheryGB rule 307 (dress regulations).
3. The Foxes will not accept liability for any damage to or loss of archery equipment, cars or personal possessions on the site nor for injury to any person(s) incurred during this tournament.
4. Under the provisions of the AGB Protection of Children and Vulnerable Adults Policy, those who wish to take photographs at this event must register with the organisers on arrival. Whilst every
effort will be made to ensure that unauthorised photography does not take place, The Foxes, the organisers and working party cannot be held responsible for breaches of this code. We therefore
request that you report any unauthorised photography directly to the organisers.
5. Data Protection – When you enter this competition, information will be collected and might be shared with tournament organisers, scoring systems and other competitors. For example target lists and results may be published containing some of the following information: First Name, Surname, Gender, Bow Style, Date of Birth/Age category, Email, Home Address, contact Phone Number, Club, AGB membership number, County, Region, Round (unless defined by age), Disabled (Y/N), Disability info.