The Foxes | Portsmouth 2018
The Foxes | Portsmouth 2018
Sunday 11th November 2018
Winstanley Community College, Kingsway North, Braunstone,
Leicester LE3 3BD
This event may be shot as an individual competition and/or as Stage 1 of the 2018 – 2019 Countesthorpe Triple. The Countesthorpe Triple will be shot over three rounds – The Foxes Portsmouth, The Foxes Worcester and LAOFAC WA18m. A separate entry form is required for each event and also for the Countesthorpe Triple. Competitors are responsible for making sure that they enter each of the separate stages. Entries for the Countesthorpe Triple must be received by The Foxes on or before 11 th November 2018.
Judges : Mr M Stankovic, Ms J Short and TBA Lord/Lady P: TBA
Assembly time for each session is:
A 8.45 am B 12 noon C 3.00 pm
If you wish to take photographs during the tournament, please register on arrival.
Awards will be presented in each category (Recurve, Compound, Barebow, Longbow) depending on the number of entrants and at the discretion of the The Foxes Archery Club.
Entry fee: Seniors £9 Juniors £5
Cheques payable to: The Foxes
Payment can also be made by BACs – please contact the Tournament Organiser for details.
Requests to enter by email / telephone must be followed up by an entry form and payment by post. No entry will be confirmed until payment is received.
Entries to: Tournament Organiser, The Foxes Archery Club, c/o 14 Court Close, Kirby Muxloe, Leicestershire LE9 2DD or to email@example.com
Closing date: Saturday 27 th October 2018, no refunds will be given after the closing date.
Late entries might be accepted at the organiser’s discretion.
1. All competitors must be affiliated to ArcheryGB or a World Archery member organisation and
must show their 2018/19 membership card on arrival. If you do not have a current card, you must
provide proof that you have paid your affiliation fee to the Club you are representing at the event.
2. Shooting will be in accordance with ArcheryGB rules of shooting; all archers must comply with
ArcheryGB rule 307 (dress regulations); and shooting will be in timed ends of 3 arrows in 2
3. Compound archers will shoot on Triple Spot faces with 2 archers shooting at each face. All other
bow types will shoot on Single Spot faces, also with 2 archers shooting at each face.
4. All archers will shoot on straw bosses. There will be up to 4 archers per boss, shooting in 2
details. Provisional target lists will be posted on the club website after the closing date and sent to
all entrants who provide a valid email address.
5. Equipment inspection will take place prior to assembly.
6. Double entries will be accepted, 1 st round only will count for awards and the Countesthorpe
7. The Foxes will not accept liability for any damage to or loss of archery equipment, cars or
personal possessions on the site nor for injury to any person(s) incurred during this tournament.
8. Under the provisions of the AGB Protection of Children and Vulnerable Adults Policy, those who
wish to take photographs at this event must register with the organisers on arrival. Whilst every
effort will be made to ensure that unauthorised photography does not take place, The Foxes, the
organisers and working party cannot be held responsible for breaches of this code. We therefore
request that you report any unauthorised photography directly to the organisers.
9. Winstanley Community College is a no-smoking area and smoking (including e-cigarettes and
vaping) are prohibited in all areas of the campus.
10. Record Status tournaments are liable for drug testing, and competitors approached to give
samples must comply. Refusal will be treated as a positive result. Archers under 18, a parent or
guardian signing the entry signifies their consent to their child being drug tested if approached.
11. Data Protection – When you enter this competition, information will be collected and might be
shared with tournament organisers, scoring systems and other competitors. For example target
lists and results may be published containing some of the following information: First Name,
Surname, Gender, Bow Style, Date of Birth/Age category, Email, Home Address, contact Phone
Number, Club, AGB membership number, County, Region, Round (unless defined by age),
Disabled (Y/N), Disability info.